Dermalogica Skin Services
We are proud to use Dermalogica skin care products, the number one choice of skin care professionals and consumers worldwide. Our estheticians continue post-graduate education at The International Dermal Institute to stay current with the latest trends in skincare.
Multi-Vitamin FacialApprox. 60 minutes
- Most ingested vitamins never reach our skin, leaving it vulnerable to environmental damage. This treatment combats that issue, & is ideal for dry, dull skin, or for those with prematurely aging skin. A thorough cleansing is followed by a vitamin exfoliation, and an anti-oxidant-rich masque. Botanicals and Vitamins A, C and E soothe, repair and improve skin firmness and texture. For maximum results and value, a series of 6 Multi-Vitamin Facials within a 3-week period of time is recommended.
- 6 Treatment Package $400.00
Complete Control FacialApprox. 60 minutes
- An effective blemish control treatment which helps to clear acne that is caused by bacteria on the skin’s surface. Salicylic Acid-based products exfoliate while botanicals purify, refine and eliminate excess oil production. Extractions are performed as needed, combined with a relaxing pressure point facial massage.
EBZ European FacialApprox. 60 minutes
- The ultimate in improving the quality of your skin, this treatment thoroughly removes embedded impurities while restoring hydration levels to keep your skin looking healthy and glowing. Since we customize each treatment, this facial is effective for all skin types.
Mini FacialApprox. 35 minutes
- A shorter version of the EBZ European facial, your skin will be professionally analyzed and treated according to its on-the-go needs. No extractions are performed, just a clean, healthy dose of relaxation.
Professional Skin Analysis:Approx. 10 minutes
- Recommended seasonally, our therapists will evaluate your skin and provide insight into the temporary factors that may be affecting your skin’s health. This will also help determine which treatments and products are best-suited for your skin’s condition.